- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,275 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 3695176
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Driveway \ Paved, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Features \ Porch, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Garage Features \ Electric, Garage Features \ Detached, Appliances Equipment \ Dryer, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, Cooling Type \ None, House Faces \ North, Exterior Features \ Enclosed Patio\Porch, Style \ Bungalow, Basement Detail \ Partial, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 44409025
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33553128
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-102K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44134 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Parma as a whole. Among 44134 homes, this home is 1.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% greater than in Parma, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
|3323 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$84K||3||1||1,352|
|3333 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$91K||3||1||1,134|
|3319 Tuxedo Ave Cleveland, OH||$82K||3||1||1,065|
|3339 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$80K||3||1||1,161|
|3330 Russell Ave Parma, OH||$80K||3||1||1,144|
|3328 Russell Ave Parma, OH||$70K||2||1||1,076|
|3334 Russell Ave Parma, OH||$76K||3||1||1,158|
|Russell Ave Parma, OH||$85K||3||1||1,551|
|3322 Russell Ave Parma, OH||$85K||3||1||1,551|
|3338 Russell Ave Cleveland, OH||$81K||4||1||1,158|
|3328 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$84K||4||1||1,260|
|3322 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$71K||2||1||996|
|3332 Tuxedo Ave Cleveland, OH||$117K||3||2||1,728|
|3313 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$73K||3||1||1,008|
|3403 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$78K||2||1||1,260|
|3318 Russell Ave Cleveland, OH||$79K||3||1||1,158|
|3402 Russell Ave Cleveland, OH||$87K||3||1||1,426|
|3318 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$81K||3||1||1,154|
|3338 Tuxedo Ave Parma, OH||$69K||2||1||840|
|3312 Russell Ave Cleveland, OH||$86K||2||1||1,134|
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!