333 15th Ct N, Birmingham, AL 352043 beds, 1 bath, 849 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $55,000
- Parking: Off street
- Free 42" TV w/ Approved Lease, Newly Renovated, Nice Quiet Neighborhood
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 849 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22271020002000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 936976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 15th Court N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in Birmingham, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35204 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,082 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 337 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$50K21832
- 329 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$56K31839
- 325 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$52K31900
- 321 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$78K311,128
- 336 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$32K311,056
- 332 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$32K31936
- 340 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$54K321,135
- 336 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$94K321,325
- 328 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$52K311,104
- 324 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$68K311,040
- 324 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$32K311,024
- 344 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$34K311,012
- 320 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$68K211,133
- 320 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$41K21864
- 313 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$36K311,074
- 348 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$34K311,190
- 1532 3rd Pl N Birmingham, AL$34K311,236
- 1517 3rd Pl N Birmingham, AL$49K21720
- 341 15th Ave N Birmingham, AL$80K322,088
- 309 15th Ct N Birmingham, AL$43K321,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.