- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
333 1st St, Albany, NY 122063 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,508 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010006505600030560000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29647799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 222.6% greater than in Albany, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 335 1st St Albany, NY$114K421,800
- 335 1st St Albany, NY$117K421,800
- 331 1st St Albany, NY$107K621,400
- 329 1st St Albany, NY$75K421,320
- 337 1st St Albany, NY$147K------
- 339 1st St Albany, NY$80KStudio--1,400
- 327 1st St Albany, NY--42--
- 341 1st St Albany, NY$125KStudio--2,432
- 325 1st St Albany, NY$100K421,440
- 281 1st St Albany, NY$145K------
- 318 2nd St Albany, NY$82K31890
- 316 2nd St Albany, NY$73K31850
- 320 2nd St Albany, NY--621,200
- 314 2nd St Albany, NY$93K521,200
- 323 1st St Albany, NY$84K621,400
- 322 2nd St Albany, NY$39K221,320
- 343 1st St Albany, NY$91K421,400
- 312 2nd St Albany, NY--42--
- 324 2nd St Albany, NY$151K431,496
- 310 2nd St Albany, NY$116K521,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.