333 1st St UNIT 1704, San Francisco, CA 941052 beds, 2 baths, 983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $685,000
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 983 sqft
- Parcel #: 3748 146
- Zillow Home ID: 64972554
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 1st Street UNIT 1704
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- Unit 201$934K22899
- Unit N401$1.38M221
- Unit N501$1.16M22958
- Unit N705$813K11709
- Unit N1102$821K11713
- Unit N1506$559K--1506
- Unit 1705$825K11709
- Unit S206$849K11874
- Unit S310$657K11659
- Unit 1207$1.16M221,034
- Unit 2004$798K11699
- Unit 2201$1.52M221,408
- Unit 2405$1.46M221,166
- Unit 2503$1.32M111,480
- Unit 2403$794K11691
- Unit N103$807K11710
- Unit N105$1.16M221,033
- Unit N106$1.43M221,192
- Unit N204$989K22924
- Unit N305$814K----709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!