333 Boston St # 2, Lynn, MA 019052 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Solar Powered Area Lighting, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2108705301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Boston Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% higher than in Lynn, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 329 Boston St Lynn, MA$290K222,010
- 333-335 Boston St Lynn, MA$326K733,855
- 334 Boston St Lynn, MA$171K311,050
- 332 Boston St Lynn, MA$176K321,143
- 337-339 Boston St Lynn, MA$370K42.54,501
- 325 Boston St Lynn, MA$356K633,041
- 4 Jones Ter Lynn, MA$300K633,846
- 330 Boston St Lynn, MA$256K412,686
- 342-344 Boston St Lynn, MA$344K933,855
- 341 Boston St Lynn, MA$351K633,888
- 319 Boston St Lynn, MA$247K722,716
- 319 Boston St # 1 Lynn, MA$194K212,900
- 326 Boston St Lynn, MA$183K311,113
- 5 Barrett St Lynn, MA$352K633,294
- 318 Boston St Lynn, MA$185K721,772
- 21 Grove St Lynn, MA$301K633,204
- 6 Barrett St Lynn, MA$275K221,989
- 57 Barrett St Lynn, MA$283K633,294
- 19 Grove St Lynn, MA$232K321,684
- 8 New Park St Lynn, MA$270K522,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.