333 E 23rd St FRNT 3, New York, NY 10010Studio, 1 bath, 2 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Community features include: GArden, Sauna and Steam Room, Laundry, In and Outdoor Lounges, Billiards Room, Cabanas, Roof Deck, Cold Storage, Free Wi-Fi, and a Screening Room.
Close to VA Hospital, M23, M15 bus.
- Laundry: None
- Floor size: 2 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110305399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 E 23rd Street FRNT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 352 E 23rd St New York, NY--------
- 300 E 23rd St APT 4H New York, NY$959K11707
- 340 E 23rd St APT 15B New York, NY$1.89MStudio1--
- 340 E 23rd St APT 8E New York, NY$697K2----
- 300 E 23rd St # APT.2T New York, NY--11.51,000
- 310 E 23rd St APT 4B New York, NY$1.18M--1--
- 310 E 23rd St APT 10F New York, NY$3.16M2----
- 340 E 23rd St APT 3L New York, NY$1.01M11770
- 310 E 23rd St APT 9J New York, NY$966K11--
- 312 E 23rd St APT 3C New York, NY$2.04M22--
- 310 E 23rd St APT 3F New York, NY$1.25M211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292