333 E 53rd StAPT 11A, New York, NY 10022
For Sale: $599,000
Price Cut (Nov 19): -$50,000
- Days on Zillow192
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesTerrace, Doorman, Attended Lobby, Roof Garden, Health Club, Laundry Room, Bike / Storage, Pre-War
- MLS #0136759
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count162
- Zillow Home ID2112496864
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$632,208||$544K – $708K||-$26,957||--||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,305/mo||$2.5K – $3.9K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Sutton Place home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sutton Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.4% less than in New York, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sutton Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sutton Place home values.
Neighborhood for 333 E 53rd Street APT 11A
- Apt 7G$597K11.0--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- P.S. 59 Beekman Hill International (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Information Technology High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Professional Performing Arts High (assigned) 6-12 1.4 mi
- Junior High School 104 Simon Baruch (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi