333 E 91st St APT 4A, New York, NY 101282 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2008
- 112 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $2,054
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,073,608
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Windowed Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Attended Lobby, Concierge, Roof Terrace, Health Club, Game Room, Dinning Room, Lounge, Laundry Room, Storage, Bike Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 34.0
- Unit count: 128
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1554002300333000000004A
- Zillow Home ID: 108244214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 E 91st Street APT 4A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 1762 1st Ave APT 11 New York, NY--------
- 1762 1st Ave APT 12 New York, NY--------
- 354 E 91st St APT 1206 New York, NY--Studio1450
- 354 E 91st St APT 1604 New York, NY$746K11900
- 354 E 91st St APT 608 New York, NY$773K11750
- 1843 1st Ave FRNT 1 New York, NY--------
- 1843 1st Ave APT 2R New York, NY--------
- 1843 1st Ave APT 2F New York, NY$629K11650
- 1773 1st Ave APT 15 New York, NY$2.28M11.5--
- 1773 1st Ave APT 3 New York, NY$1.71M21--
- 401 E 91st St APT 7 New York, NY--------
- 400 E 91st St APT 3C New York, NY$773K11--
- 1761 1st Ave New York, NY$4.72M----231,891
- 1771 1st Ave APT 6 New York, NY--------
- 1771 1st Ave APT 16 New York, NY$3.77M21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.