333 E Whittier St, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 2 baths, 1,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,702 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010038691
- Zillow Home ID: 33847574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 E Whittier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Columbus, and 141% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merion Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 331 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$171K311,399
- 339 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$186K31.51,752
- 329 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$242K31.52,134
- 343 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$140K31988
- 323 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$294K52.52,448
- 345 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$156K11880
- 330 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$177K221,292
- 334 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$304K54.53,000
- 328 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$172K211,538
- 320 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$207K31.51,500
- 336 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$133K211,324
- 319 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$172K311,708
- 326 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$318K22.52,414
- 342 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$154K321,722
- 332 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$310K321,868
- 324 Reinhard Ave Columbus, OH$301K221,800
- 330 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$209K31.51,479
- 941 Bruck St Columbus, OH$112K11927
- 313-315 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$188K422,280
- 326 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$191K211,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.