- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
333 Fairview Dr, Goshen, IN 465284 beds, 4 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 748 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 201111330009000015
- Zillow Home ID: 82758832
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Fairview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Goshen, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46528 home values.
- 329 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$247K331,965
- 2041 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$142K31.51,322
- 2035 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$116K311,294
- 332 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$155K321,500
- 325 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$164K332,404
- 2029 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$112K311,036
- 332 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$156K311,500
- 2102 Lisa Ct Goshen, IN$184K421,659
- 411 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$129K311,089
- 328 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$179K321,752
- 2036 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$111K3--1,030
- 319 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$185K312,292
- 319 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$144K432,300
- 408 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$108K3--960
- 2025 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$116K311,232
- 2030 Nathan Ln Goshen, IN$110K3--1,008
- 324 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN--------
- 415 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$112K3--1,104
- 412 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN$152K31.52,128
- 315 Fairview Dr Goshen, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.