- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 4,451 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $228,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Parcel #: 016370
- Zillow Home ID: 57691795
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|339 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$265K||3||1.5||1,956|
|323 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$170K||2||1||1,190|
|317 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$202K||3||1.5||1,370|
|362 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$399K||3||2.5||2,652|
|309 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$265K||4||2.5||2,081|
|354 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,147|
|340 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$262K||6||3||2,156|
|345 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$321K||3||2.5||2,211|
|373 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,552|
|363 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$293K||3||2.5||2,012|
|299 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$271K||3||1.5||2,014|
|289 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,400|
|380 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$213K||3||1.5||1,322|
|370-372 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$365K||6||5||3,114|
|275 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$231K||3||2.01||1,706|
|385 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,206|
|189 Patterson Way Berlin, CT||$187K||3||1||1,326|
|395 Lower Ln Berlin, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,387|
|195 Patterson Way Berlin, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,796|
|205 Patterson Way Berlin, CT||$242K||4||1.5||1,774|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!