- Built in 2001
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,225 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $598
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: 08894913
- Cable Ready
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Property Type \ Attached Single, Dining Room \ Combined w\ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Basement \ None, Assessment Includes \ Security, Assessment Includes \ TV\Cable, Waterfront (Y\N) \ Yes, Assessment Includes \ Doorman, Exterior Building Type \ Concrete, Assessment Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Pet Information \ Deposit Required, Exterior Building Type \ Glass, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Exterior Property Features \ Roof Deck, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Condo, Garage Type \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 149
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17093060321033
- Zillow Home ID: 70395225
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-445K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fulton River District home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among Fulton River District homes, this home is 76.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton River District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Chicago, and 528.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton River District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton River District home values.
|Other Units in this Building (525)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 333 N Canal St|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Crane Technical Prep High (assigned)9-122.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!