333 NE 51st St, Seattle, WA 981056 beds, 2 baths, 2,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 195 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $471,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9550205140
- Zillow Home ID: 49144009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Ne 51st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% less than in Seattle, and 65.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.