- Lot: 14.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,639 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1987 for $1,875,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- MLS #: 71774050
- AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Oil, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Wood Shingles, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Vinyl, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Appointment Required, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W\Participate, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, STYLE \ Colonial, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Attached, LIV_LEVEL \ Basement
- Floor size: 8,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0020 B:0043 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 56969968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01983 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Topsfield as a whole. Among 01983 homes, this home is 392.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Topsfield, and 11.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01983 home values.
|80 Campmeeting Rd Topsfield, MA||$420K||2||2||1,879|
|214 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$422K||3||1.5||2,035|
|209 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$531K||4||1.5||2,438|
|6 Willowdale Rd Topsfield, MA||$538K||3||2.5||2,108|
|5 Robert Road Aka Willowdale Ipswich, MA||--||--||--||--|
|52 Winsor Ln Topsfield, MA||$613K||4||4.5||2,592|
|234 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$610K||4||2.5||2,734|
|205 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$387K||3||2||1,400|
|76 Campmeeting Rd Topsfield, MA||$1.75M||4||4||5,516|
|8 Willowdale Rd Topsfield, MA||$575K||4||2.5||2,186|
|72 Campmeeting Rd Topsfield, MA||$367K||2||1.75||1,400|
|70 Campmeeting Rd Topsfield, MA||$469K||3||2.5||2,076|
|203 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$424K||3||2.5||1,594|
|300 Perkins Row Topsfield, MA||$514K||4||2.5||2,226|
|238 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$545K||4||1.5||2,462|
|204 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$389K||3||1||1,470|
|12 Willowdale Rd Topsfield, MA||$612K||4||3.5||2,570|
|48 Winsor Ln Topsfield, MA||$512K||4||2.5||1,992|
|199 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$420K||3||2.5||1,900|
|202 Ipswich Rd Topsfield, MA||$410K||4||2||1,900|
Nearby Schools in Town of Topsfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.