333 Ralston St, Reno, NV 89503Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1875
- 647 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 5 spaces
- MLS #: 120014386
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 11
- Zillow Home ID: 2115551628
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Ralston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% less than in Reno, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 511 W 3rd St Reno, NV$199K421,838
- 339 Ralston St Reno, NV$220K311,610
- 311 Ralston St Reno, NV$207K531,809
- 530 W 4th St Reno, NV$241K11240
- W 5th St Reno, NV$261K922,562
- 567 W 4th St APT 1006 Reno, NV$185K22.51,400
- 567 W 4th St APT 801 Reno, NV$84K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 405 Reno, NV$101K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 707 Reno, NV$101K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 901 Reno, NV$84K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 602 Reno, NV$101K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 1005 Reno, NV$168K11549
- 567 W 4th St APT 402 Reno, NV$140K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 302 Reno, NV$115K11600
- 567 W 4th St APT 502 Reno, NV$102K11526
- 567 W 4th St APT 601 Reno, NV$79K11557
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!