333 Shane Ln, Burleson, TX 760285 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 35 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,132 sqft
- Parcel #: 07335865
- Zillow Home ID: 54039932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Shane Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Burleson, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burleson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76028 home values.
- 337 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$137K321,728
- 329 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$138K421,910
- 325 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$142K321,909
- 341 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$144K421,934
- 328 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$136K321,773
- 332 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$150K321,816
- 321 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$164K322,020
- 324 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$138K321,910
- 336 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$133K321,686
- 1036 Heberle Dr Burleson, TX$169K32--
- 1036 Heberle Dr Burleson, TX$170K422,100
- 320 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$139K321,870
- 317 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$115K321,468
- 316 Shane Ln Burleson, TX$121K321,511
- 1032 Heberle Dr Burleson, TX$141K321,934
- 1131 Foxglove Ln Burleson, TX$163K42.52,447
- 1131 Foxglove Ln Burleson, TX$184K42.52,447
- 333 Bicole Dr Burleson, TX$145K321,924
- 329 Bicole Dr Burleson, TX$144K321,878
- 1135 Foxglove Ln Burleson, TX--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.