This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- 3 bedrooms (11'x13' bonus room can be used as 3rd BR - has closet and ample windows)
- 2 full baths with granite counters
- Master bath with attached walk-in closet and dual vanities
- 10' ceilings throughout and hardwood floors featured in main living areas
- Spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Dedicated dining area
- Large walkout balcony with great views of Uptown
- Full size frontload washer and dryer in unit
- Wet bar area for all entertaining needs
- TWO RESERVED PARKING SPACES in secure, controlled access garage
- 7th floor rooftop pool with indoor lounge and fitness center
- Built in 2007
- All time views: 901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $460,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Parcel #: 07301867
- Unit floor #: 20
- Zillow Home ID: 83965995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Charlotte is $18,033.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Charlotte is $53,884.
Homes like this sold for $435-595K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Downtown Charlotte
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown Charlotte, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% lower than in Charlotte, and 259.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
|Other Units in this Building (232)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 333 W Trade St|
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!