333 Washburn Ave, Baltimore, MD 212255 beds, 2 baths, 2,207 sqft
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,207 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7100 016
- Zillow Home ID: 36552253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Washburn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 207.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 331 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$172K--2.51,536
- 335 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$299K542,668
- 329 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--11,536
- 337 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--11,288
- 327 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$59K--11,056
- 339 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,288
- 3802 4th St Baltimore, MD$148K--21,568
- 325 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$60K311,056
- 3800 4th St Baltimore, MD$59K----1,352
- 311 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$120K211,221
- 3806 4th St Baltimore, MD$174K421,716
- 3rd St Baltimore, MD$49K--21,344
- 3rd St Baltimore, MD$138K--11,290
- 3rd St Baltimore, MD$135K--11,242
- 3805 4th St Baltimore, MD$58K----1,360
- 306 E Jeffrey St Baltimore, MD$181K--21,618
- 320 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$55K--11,344
- 318 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--1.51,344
- 322 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$54K--11,536
- 316 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$55K--11,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.