- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
333 Whipp Dr SE, Leesburg, VA 201754 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,226 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 233498542000
- Zillow Home ID: 61203520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Whipp Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20175 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% higher than in Leesburg, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20175 home values.
- 331 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$546K43.53,100
- 335 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$528K42.52,854
- 329 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$507K43.52,620
- 501 Morrisett Ct SE Leesburg, VA$522K--2.52,870
- 337 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$530K43.52,972
- 327 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$484K442,620
- 322 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$507K43.53,100
- 503 Morrisett Ct SE Leesburg, VA$500K442,862
- 325 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$467K42.52,296
- 339 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$550K43.52,854
- 320 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$466K--22,312
- 326 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$474K--22,296
- 502 Morrisett Ct SE Leesburg, VA$547K--42,972
- 505 Morrisett Ct SE Leesburg, VA$472K--32,128
- 318 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$570K43.53,922
- 323 Whipp Dr SE Leesburg, VA$496K--2.52,620
- 340 Pink Azalea Ter SE Leesburg, VA$439K33.52,098
- 309 Pink Azalea Ter SE Leesburg, VA$459K43.52,049
- 315 Pink Azalea Ter SE Leesburg, VA$462K332,098
- 307 Pink Azalea Ter SE Leesburg, VA$439K442,258
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.