- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
333 Williams St, Pittsfield, MA 012013 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:J07 B:0005 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 55948467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 333 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 1.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
- 341 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$176K31.51,672
- 331 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$230K32.51,448
- 112 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$209K21.51,407
- 106 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$220K32.51,537
- 347 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$201K31.51,588
- 329 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$167K31.51,220
- 118 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$210K321,799
- 100 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$218K321,476
- 351 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$160K22992
- 94 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$209K21.51,782
- 325 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$166K31.51,427
- 126 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$251K321,900
- 340 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$297K32.51,932
- 357 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$156K211,056
- 107 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$219K31.51,736
- 115 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$202K31.51,440
- 86 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$231K522,132
- 97 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$222K31.51,331
- 317 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$220K311,734
- 119 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$180K321,361
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!