- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 973 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,536 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 21276304
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Eating Area \ Dining-L, Basement Description \ Finished, Interior \ WetBar, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Sq Ft Source \ Broker, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Community Sewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter Fireplace, Ownership Interest Types \ PlannedUnitDev, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24-13-17-210-009.000-015
- Zillow Home ID: 85255877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cincinnati Metro home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 47006 homes, this home is 46.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 29.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.1% lower than in Cincinnati Metro, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|323 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$208K||3||3||3,130|
|313 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$222K||4||2.5||2,516|
|303 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$180K||4||2.5||2,090|
|297 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$187K||4||2.5||2,156|
|324 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$210K||3||2.5||2,036|
|334 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$170K||3||2.5||1,960|
|304 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$169K||3||2||2,024|
|340 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$174K||--||4||1,920|
|298 Woodfield Dr Batesville, IN||$237K||3||2.5||2,912|
|465 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$252K||3||2.5||3,616|
|425 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$262K||4||4||3,971|
|395 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$252K||6||2.5||2,537|
|375 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$231K||3||2.5||2,584|
|355 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$193K||3||2||1,855|
|345 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$243K||4||3.5||3,780|
|335 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$233K||4||2.5||2,370|
|325 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$216K||3||2.5||2,070|
|315 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$245K||2||2.5||3,948|
|460 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$222K||3||2||1,856|
|291 Arlington Dr Batesville, IN||$212K||3||2.5||1,862|
Nearby Schools in Batesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!