333 Woodridge Way, Incline Village, NV 894514 beds, 3 baths, 2,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12545106
- Zillow Home ID: 7324480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 Woodridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Incline Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Incline Village, and 44.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89451 home values.
- 329 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$616K32.52,072
- 643 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$807K333,008
- 337 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$866K533,040
- 327 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$648K321,892
- 641 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$599K332,008
- 320 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$830K32.52,718
- 327 Woodridge Cir Incline Village, NV$477K3----
- 639 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$1.3M333,149
- 2nd Creek Dr Incline Village, NV--------
- 324 Aspen Leaf Ln Incline Village, NV$818K323,467
- 601 Second Creek Dr Incline Village, NV$644K322,143
- 327 Woodridge Cir Incline Village, NV$419K321,892
- 327 Woodridge Cir Incline Village, NV$408K321,892
- 338 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$838K42.52,864
- 326 Aspen Leaf Ln Incline Village, NV$585K42.52,288
- 636 Second Creek Dr Incline Village, NV$635K32.52,040
- 321 Woodridge Way Incline Village, NV$771K332,494
- 644 Tyner Way Incline Village, NV$563K331,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.