333 York Dr, Grayslake, IL 600304 beds, 3 baths, 2,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,635 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $284,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 689 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,705 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06264100090000
- Zillow Home ID: 4782834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 333 York Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Grayslake, and 604.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 341 York Dr Grayslake, IL$216K--2.52,440
- 325 York Dr Grayslake, IL$273K432,416
- 318 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$291K--42,858
- 324 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$250K42.52,418
- 294 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$257K--2.52,693
- 349 York Dr Grayslake, IL$212K--2.52,052
- 342 York Dr Grayslake, IL$267K--2.52,554
- 317 York Dr Grayslake, IL$250K--2.52,286
- 352 York Dr Grayslake, IL$287K--2.52,788
- 330 York Dr Grayslake, IL$253K--2.52,448
- 282 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$245K--2.52,208
- 330 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$261K42.52,705
- 262 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$263K--2.52,705
- 364 York Dr Grayslake, IL$216K42.52,448
- 322 York Dr Grayslake, IL$258K--2.52,634
- 357 York Dr Grayslake, IL$251K--2.52,634
- 309 York Dr Grayslake, IL$257K--2.52,488
- 336 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$197K--2.51,924
- 270 Banbury Ln Grayslake, IL$263K--2.52,652
- 785 Wexford Ct Grayslake, IL$309K--2.52,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.