- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3330 Hanover Ave, Richmond, VA 232214 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Security System
- 2-zoned central air, all floors prof. refinished 2009, updated kitchen w/granite countertops
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: W0001515039
- Zillow Home ID: 12551896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3330 Hanover Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Museum District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 3328 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$361K53.52,382
- 3332 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$292K41.51,452
- 3326 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$345K41.51,736
- 3334 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$405K32.52,144
- 301 Roseneath Rd Richmond, VA$349K341,922
- 3336 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$282K311,408
- 3324 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$327K41.51,512
- 303 Roseneath Rd Richmond, VA$280K311,350
- 3338 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$313K31.51,494
- 3322 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$411K42.52,143
- 305 Roseneath Rd Richmond, VA$343K221,552
- 307 Roseneath Rd Richmond, VA$336K31.51,428
- 3320 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$268K31.51,624
- 309 Roseneath Rd Richmond, VA$327K321,361
- 3318 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$340K321,624
- 3329 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$335K311,626
- 3327 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$289K41.51,928
- 3331 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$380K331,996
- 3325 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$330K42.51,980
- 3316 Hanover Ave Richmond, VA$313K31.51,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.