3330 N 34th St, Phoenix, AZ 850183 beds, 2 baths, 1,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $141,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Accessibility Feat. \ Zero-Grade Entry,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Architecture \ Contemporary,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed,Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement: Basement Y/N \ N,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Styles \ Detached,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Stories \ 1,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback High school,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Master Bedroom \ Split,New Financing \ Also for Rent,New Financing \ Cash,New Financing \ Conventional,New Financing \ VA,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking \ Electric Door Opener,Parking \ RV Gate,Parking \ RV Parking,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Roofing \ All Tile,Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12729111
- Zillow Home ID: 67755144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3330 N 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3410 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$372K--22,711
- 3329 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$161K--21,367
- 3350 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ--321,497
- 3321 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$131K31.51,716
- 3342 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$373K----3,190
- 3346 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$498K----4,499
- 3321 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$186K31.51,416
- 3338 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$197K443,009
- 3334 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$445K433,154
- 3345 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$249K544,600
- 3344 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$721K443,841
- 3337 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$339K----2,985
- 3349 E Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ$360K433,943
- 3333 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$217K433,154
- 3311 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$261K42.52,506
- 3341 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$400K----3,190
- 3301 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$233K421,776
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292