- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3330 Spencer St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $163,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09109131
- Zillow Home ID: 6192386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3330 Spencer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Charlotte, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% less than in Charlotte, and 303.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 3320 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$380K332,308
- 3340 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$288K542,865
- 3314 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$151K311,464
- 3334 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$365K542,865
- 3346 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$134K21864
- 831 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$322K32.52,170
- 832 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$385K43.52,552
- 953 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$545K----10,384
- 827 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$343K32.52,016
- 903 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$421K--111,144
- 825 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$282K232,142
- 3352 Spencer St Charlotte, NC$161K21864
- 828 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$229K321,312
- 821 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$295K32.51,664
- E 36th St Charlotte, NC--------
- 965 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$296K322,616
- 824 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$195K311,029
- 901 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$243K522,013
- 820 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$196K311,221
- 818 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$335K332,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.