This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,237 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $1,595,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Q, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ U, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Environmental Cert \ Other-See Remarks, Exterior \ See Remarks, Exterior \ Stucco, Family room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ U, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Metal, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ A, Style \ 15, Utility room location \ M, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6600000247
- Zillow Home ID: 48997390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Madison Park home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Park homes, this home is valued 109.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.7% higher than in Seattle, and 16.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
|3324 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$996K||1||1.5||2,310|
|3405 E Mercer St Seattle, WA||$990K||2||1||1,580|
|3411 E Mercer St Seattle, WA||$3.16M||6||4||5,200|
|502 Lake Washington Blvd E Seattle, WA||$657K||4||2||2,010|
|502 Lake Washington Blvd E Seattle, WA||$796K||4||2||2,010|
|3401 E Mercer St Seattle, WA||$1.71M||4||3.25||3,760|
|3337 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$1.17M||3||1.5||2,100|
|490 Lake Washington Blvd E Seattle, WA||$661K||2||1.75||1,790|
|3314 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$927K||2||1.5||1,430|
|602 34th Ave E Seattle, WA||$3.28M||5||4.5||6,330|
|484 Lake Washington Blvd E Seattle, WA||$789K||2||2||2,400|
|3321 E Mercer St Seattle, WA||$956K||4||2||2,040|
|491 Lake Washington Blvd E Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|3339 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$1.47M||3||2.5||3,140|
|545 36th Ave E Seattle, WA||$3.09M||5||3||6,065|
|3303 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$790K||3||2.5||1,860|
|3421 E Mercer St Seattle, WA||$4.67M||4||4.75||6,280|
|3324 E Ford Pl Seattle, WA||$756K||2||1||2,310|
|608 34th Ave E Seattle, WA||$2.47M||3||3.5||4,145|
|601 36th Ave E Seattle, WA||$5.1M||3||4||5,780|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!