3333 N 34th St, Phoenix, AZ 850184 beds, 3 baths, 3,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,909 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $426,662
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3,Approx SqFt Range \ 3,Approx SqFt Range \ 500,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10,Apx Lot Size Range \ 7,Architecture \ Spanish,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Self Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Construction Status \ To Be Built,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District,Elementary School \ Monte Vista,Energy/Green Feature \ Engy Star Appliances,Energy/Green Feature \ HERS Rating,Energy/Green Feature \ Load Controller,Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws,Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones,Energy/Green Feature \ R-Value Upgrades,Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Green/Energy Cert \ SRP PowerWise,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Camelback,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Monte Vista,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry,Landscaping \ Dirt Back,Landscaping \ Dirt Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,Other Rooms \ Den/Office,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ Corner Lot,Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Builder,Source of SqFt \ Builder,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Utilities \ SRP,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,154 sqft
- Parcel #: 12729129
- Zillow Home ID: 95187488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3333 N 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Phoenix, and 106.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3337 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$351K----2,985
- 3345 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$241K544,600
- 3334 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$411K433,154
- 3338 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$192K443,009
- 3346 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$494K----4,499
- 3301 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$228K421,776
- 3311 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$257K42.52,506
- 3143 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$239K321,468
- 3412 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$237K421,950
- 3410 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$379K--22,711
- 3321 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$182K31.51,416
- 3414 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$146K311,064
- 3321 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$128K31.51,716
- 3144 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$179K--31,637
- 3329 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$160K--21,367
- 3135 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$320K432,100
- 3420 E Flower St Phoenix, AZ$150K--21,414
- 3140 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$140K--21,064
- 3330 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ$282K321,505
- 3136 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$131K--11,064
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!