- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3333 Park Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 2 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $1,090,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- all new stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13226075
- Zillow Home ID: 19503147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3333 Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ventura, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ventura home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ventura home values.
- 3341 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA--321,208
- 3357 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.56M31.51,208
- 210 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,418
- 3363 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.46M321,208
- 220 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.22M21816
- 3371 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.44M311,261
- 231 Lambert Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.19M211,049
- 201 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.09M431,870
- 230 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.5M321,512
- 211 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.69M532,073
- 241 Lambert Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.37M411,252
- 3381 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.32M211,026
- 221 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.76M32.52,243
- 250 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.31M421,716
- 231 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.53M321,174
- 255 Lambert Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.91M12.53,536
- 3389 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.28M11983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.