This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $450-700K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Virginia Beach is $18,060.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $32.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Virginia Beach is $53,905.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- All time views: 8,169
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Foundation Type \ Pile
- Insurance Required YN \ Yes
- Interior Features \ Window Treatments
- Lease Conditions \ Additional Fees
- Lease Conditions \ Lease
- Lease Conditions \ Security Deposit
- Lease Type \ Monthly
- Parking \ Multi Car
- Pet Restrictions \ Pet Deposit Addl
- Rent Includes \ Other
- Rental Type \ Single Family
- Rooms Other \ Screened Porch
- Sewer Type \ City\County
- Style \ Contemp
- Subdivision Name \ SANDBRIDGE BEACH
- Subdivision Number \ 205
- Unit Description \ 1 Living Level
- Unit Description \ Single Family
- View Description \ Beach
- Water Heater Type \ Other
- Water Type \ City\County
- Waterfront Description \ Not Waterfront
- Window Treatments \ Blinds
- Window Treatments \ Curtains
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 24325876720000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60759218
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandbridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% greater than in Virginia Beach, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Nearby Schools in Virginia Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!