3333 Sheffield St, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1955
- 124 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $150,500
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 6391945
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 642223600
- Zillow Home ID: 10570495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3333 Sheffield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3331 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$127K321,484
- 3335 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,484
- 3329 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,484
- 3337 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,484
- 3339 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$147K321,484
- 3327 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,484
- 3341 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,484
- 3325 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,484
- 3323 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$114K311,484
- 3343 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,484
- 3321 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$138K311,484
- 3328 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,108
- 3330 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,106
- 3326 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,106
- 3332 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$119K311,110
- 3324 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$139K3--1,108
- 3334 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,106
- 3319 Sheffield St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,484
- 3322 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$136K311,106
- 3336 Meridian St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.