- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3333 Wichita St, Houston, TX 770043 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 0620490010022
- Zillow Home ID: 27852621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3333 Wichita Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Macgregor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 146.4% higher than in Houston Metro, and 359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Macgregor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3337 Wichita St Houston, TX$168K31.51,543
- 3329 Wichita St Houston, TX$202K32.52,304
- 3338 Rosedale St Houston, TX$404K32.53,138
- 3332 Rosedale St Houston, TX$159K322,178
- 3341 Wichita St Houston, TX$186K211,998
- 3327 Wichita St Houston, TX$251K32.51,836
- 3105 Wichita St Houston, TX$235K43.52,478
- 3419 Rosedale St APT 6 Houston, TX$506KStudio--650
- 3419 Rosedale St APT 4 Houston, TX$560K11450
- 3328 Rosedale St Houston, TX$184K331,810
- 3344 Rosedale St Houston, TX$173K211,499
- 3338 Wichita St Houston, TX$154K31.51,972
- 3340 Wichita St Houston, TX$186K211,452
- 3332 Wichita St Houston, TX$190K31.52,233
- 3345 Wichita St Houston, TX$157K312,020
- 3323 Wichita St Houston, TX$176K31.52,078
- 3342 Wichita St Houston, TX$358K32.53,086
- 3324 Rosedale St Houston, TX$443K444,942
- 3326 Wichita St Houston, TX$169K31.52,312
- 3346 Rosedale St Houston, TX$238K41.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292