3334 Grovewood Ave, Parma, OH 441343 beds, 1 bath, 1,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44409118
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33553219
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3334 Grovewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Parma, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 3330 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$81K211,174
- 3338 Grovewood Ave Parma, OH$94K311,179
- 3326 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$87K211,342
- 3402 Grovewood Ave Parma, OH$76K21783
- 3333 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$68K211,092
- 3339 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$71K31960
- 3329 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$82K211,314
- 3322 Grovewood Ave Parma, OH$82K211,174
- 3406 Grovewood Ave Parma, OH$65K411,188
- 3343 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$70K31969
- 3325 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$69K21730
- 3335 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$95K311,174
- 3331 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$86K311,174
- 3339 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$66K311,174
- 3407 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$74K311,087
- 3327 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$96K311,174
- 3403 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$90K311,174
- 3318 Grovewood Ave Cleveland, OH$82K311,174
- 3321 Lincoln Ave Parma, OH$87K311,284
- 3410 Grovewood Ave Parma, OH$77K21783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.