- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,851 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $30,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $30
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Central, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, New Construction \ No, Heating Source \ Gas, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Water\Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Style \ Contemporary, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Type \ Ceiling Electric, Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Parking \ Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 02410003017
- Zillow Home ID: 35872049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $32-67K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fairburn Heights home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Fairburn Heights homes, this home is valued 29.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairburn Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% higher than in Atlanta, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairburn Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairburn Heights home values.
|3343 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$63K||3||1.5||1,500|
|3351 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$50K||2||1||1,000|
|3475 Fairburn Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$51K||2||1||1,300|
|3354 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$67K||3||1||1,700|
|642 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$54K||3||1||1,000|
|3357 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$48K||3||1||1,000|
|Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3483 Fairburn Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$46K||3||1||795|
|585 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$50K||3||1.5||1,074|
|3484 Fairburn Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$70K||2||2.5||1,230|
|645 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$60K||2||1.5||1,229|
|3365 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$46K||3||1||960|
|3364 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$43K||3||2||1,000|
|662 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$58K||3||1.5||992|
|3491 Fairburn Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$43K||3||1||1,000|
|3492 Fairburn Pl NW Atlanta, GA||$54K||3||1.5||1,294|
|577 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||--||2||1||696|
|657 Fairburn Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$71K||3||1||1,653|
|3371 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$46K||3||1||1,000|
|3372 Adkins Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$42K||3||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!