3336 E Cochise Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850283 beds, 2 baths, 1,593 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- 263 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 5118445
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 16502034
- Zillow Home ID: 7810924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3336 E Cochise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 3328 E Cochise Dr Phoenix, AZ$222K--21,890
- 3339 E North Ln Phoenix, AZ$259K321,664
- 3342 E Cochise Dr Phoenix, AZ$322K--21,923
- 3341 E Cochise Dr Phoenix, AZ$327K432,121
- 3343 E North Ln Phoenix, AZ$321K321,894
- 3346 E Cochise Dr Phoenix, AZ$320K--22,030
- 3352 E Cochise Dr Phoenix, AZ$309K421,895
- 3347 E North Ln Phoenix, AZ$327K--22,138
- 3330 E Beryl Ln Phoenix, AZ$332K321,918
- 10240 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$437K--2.52,965
- 10234 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$346K--2.752,198
- 3344 E Beryl Ln Phoenix, AZ$285K321,725
- 10246 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$363K--2.52,221
- 10228 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$379K--22,093
- 3352 E Beryl Ln Phoenix, AZ$310K--2.752,229
- 10250 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$333K322,201
- 10222 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$334K422,091
- 3340 E North Ln Phoenix, AZ$290K321,836
- 3346 E North Ln Phoenix, AZ$281K321,679
- 10216 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$353K422,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.