3339 D St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1949
- 26 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 6414286
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 073156700
- Zillow Home ID: 10208911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3339 D Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harrowgate market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.3% higher than in Philadelphia, and 114.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harrowgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harrowgate home values.
- 3337 D St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,008
- 3347 D St Philadelphia, PA$84K----1,568
- 3351-3353 D St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,008
- 3325 D St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,008
- 501 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$35K31896
- 503 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$32K31896
- 505 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$34K31896
- 507 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$43K31896
- 3323 D St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,008
- 509 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$31K31896
- 511 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$23K31896
- 3321 D St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,008
- 513 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$52K31896
- 515 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$31K31896
- 516 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,120
- 517 E Cornwall St Philadelphia, PA$31K31896
- 3346 Rorer St Philadelphia, PA$68K----1,036
- 3316 Gransback St Philadelphia, PA$38K31942
- D St Philadelphia, PA$32K31884
- 3348 Rorer St Philadelphia, PA$67K----1,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!