334 11th St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 3 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,054 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $813,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0963 0020
- Zillow Home ID: 420504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 334 11th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% less than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 332 11th St NE Washington, DC$729K22.51,536
- 336 11th St NE Washington, DC$874K43.52,088
- 338 11th St NE Washington, DC$668K311,392
- 332 11th St NE Washington, DC$614K22--
- 330 11th St NE Washington, DC$643K311,392
- 1025 D St NE Washington, DC$735K321,690
- 328 11th St NE Washington, DC$720K111,392
- 326 11th St NE Washington, DC$712K311,392
- 324 11th St NE Washington, DC$714K31.51,392
- 322 11th St NE Washington, DC$722K22.51,392
- 320 11th St NE Washington, DC$740K31.51,392
- 1011 D St NE Washington, DC$732K31.51,663
- 318 11th St NE Washington, DC$742K31.51,368
- 316 11th St NE Washington, DC$835K22.51,560
- 1009 D St NE Washington, DC$760K41.51,663
- 314 11th St NE Washington, DC$855K32.52,292
- 1101 D St NE Washington, DC$1.07M622,524
- 1030 D St NE Washington, DC$788K42.51,911
- 1026 D St NE Washington, DC$741K32.51,748
- 1032 D St NE Washington, DC$1.02M34.52,497
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!