- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
334 Broadway, Providence, RI 029093 beds, 1 bath, 5,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1887
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,700 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0281066 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65908704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 334 Broadway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Federal Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% higher than in Providence, and 167.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Federal Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 331 Broadway Providence, RI$361K----3,382
- 340 Broadway Providence, RI$355KStudio1--
- 327 Broadway Providence, RI$253K654,130
- 343 Broadway Providence, RI$507K225,308
- 322 Broadway Providence, RI$525K885,169
- 335 Broadway Providence, RI$338K744,131
- 221 Knight St Providence, RI$256K934,050
- 9 Brighton St Providence, RI$267K321,900
- 127 Vinton St Providence, RI$133K------
- 347 Broadway Providence, RI$529K545,640
- 14 Grove St Providence, RI$212K633,843
- 123 Vinton St Providence, RI$201K411,600
- 236 Knight St Providence, RI$253K422,869
- 312 Broadway Providence, RI$551K446,106
- 243 Knight St Providence, RI$516K62.55,712
- 128 Vinton St Providence, RI$204KStudio33,689
- 10 Grove St Providence, RI$214K933,744
- 153 Vinton St Providence, RI$141K311,146
- 151 Vinton St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$153K311,136
- 151 Vinton St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$117K311,161
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!