334 Ilchester Ave, Baltimore, MD 212184 beds, 1 bath, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,124 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 496 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: BA7959693
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 3847 084
- Zillow Home ID: 36475936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 334 Ilchester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.4% higher than in Baltimore, and 371.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Harwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harwood home values.
- 336 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--11,324
- 332 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,244
- 338 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--11,244
- 330 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,244
- 340 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--11,244
- 328 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--11,244
- 342 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--11,244
- 326 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$177K231,244
- 333 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$109K--11,312
- 331 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$146K--11,312
- 335 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$115K--11,312
- 329 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$174K--11,312
- 324 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$129K--11,244
- 344 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--11,244
- 337 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$84K--11,312
- 327 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$142K--21,312
- 339 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$144K--11,312
- 322 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$97K--11,244
- 325 E 29th St Baltimore, MD$101K31.51,312
- 346 Ilchester Ave Baltimore, MD$100K--11,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.