A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,742 all time views
- HOA Fee: $454
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $735,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $669
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Loft Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Intercom, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Smart Home System, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Gate, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, Unit Features \ Top Floor or Penthouse, View \ City Lights, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,099 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 27745225
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 82949927
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-963K.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 25.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 334 Santana Row|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.