A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,089 sqft
- Built in 1990
- Views: 1,362 all time views
- HOA Fee: $369/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $905,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $742
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 230 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Horse Property: No
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Uncovered Parking
- Water: Public
- Heating: Forced Air
- Visitor Parking
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Unit Yard
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Trails
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Exercise Facility
- Subclass: Townhouse
- HOA Amenities: Common Utility Room
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Pool: In Ground
- View: Water
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 040482470
- Zillow Home ID: 15541224
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $691K-1.1M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-122.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.