3340 2nd Ave, San Diego, CA 921032 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $650,000
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central
- Garbage disposal
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Parcel #: 4525383200
- Zillow Home ID: 16971864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3340 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Diego, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park West home values.
- 3330 2nd Ave # 34 San Diego, CA$988K232,630
- 3322 2nd Ave San Diego, CA--11400
- 3353-3355 1st Ave San Diego, CA$999K----2,236
- 3329 1st Ave San Diego, CA$891K321,993
- 3317-3319 1st Ave San Diego, CA$1.09M423,088
- 120-122 Thorn St San Diego, CA$596KStudio--1,192
- 106-8 Thorn St San Diego, CA$1.35M222,385
- 3345 2nd Ave San Diego, CA$768K421,487
- 3353 2nd Ave San Diego, CA$1.03M332,496
- 3329-3331 2nd Ave San Diego, CA$1.02M----3,132
- 209 Upas St San Diego, CA$689K------
- 3315 2nd Ave San Diego, CA$1.47M552,800
- 120 Upas St San Diego, CA$618K421,722
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 12 San Diego, CA$354K12866
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 13 San Diego, CA$263K11585
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 14 San Diego, CA$427K221,048
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 25 San Diego, CA$401K221,004
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 26 San Diego, CA$374K11.5932
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 27 San Diego, CA$462K221,251
- 3450 2nd Ave UNIT 28 San Diego, CA$433K221,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.