3340 Ross Rd, Palo Alto, CA 943033 beds, 2 baths, 1,838 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,620,000
- Price/sqft: $881
- Parking: 438 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,838 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 12749011
- Zillow Home ID: 19500609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3340 Ross Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palo Verde market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palo Verde home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palo Verde home values.
- 3294 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2M321,814
- 795 Ames Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.44M52.52,656
- 789 Holly Oak Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.1M52.52,041
- 787 Holly Oak Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.08M422,006
- 3292 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.18M432,414
- 3337 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.45M532,815
- 3345 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.48M43.52,221
- 785 Holly Oak Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.25M532,700
- 3366 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.03M421,880
- 3290 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.89M421,759
- 788 Ames Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.78M532,949
- 808 Richardson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.69M321,584
- 811 Ames Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.98M32.51,631
- 783 Holly Oak Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.28M522,384
- 3370 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.65M211,192
- 803 Richardson Ct Palo Alto, CA$1.77M321,584
- 785 Ames Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.01M421,733
- 3280 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.5M42.52,261
- 804 Ames Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.57M321,195
- 814 Richardson Ct Palo Alto, CA$2M321,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!