3341 Pelham Rd, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $279,300
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 221 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122229643214340
- Zillow Home ID: 46108993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3341 Pelham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.1% lower than in Orlando, and 128.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 3337 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$170K31.51,767
- 3345 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$292K321,536
- 3349 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$166K321,500
- 3333 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$220K31.51,866
- 3258 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$193K221,343
- 3252 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$222K41.52,117
- 3353 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$156K311,327
- 3248 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$175K221,450
- 3300 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$351K323,041
- 3334 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$263K221,588
- 3323 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$181K211,054
- 3244 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$158K321,396
- 3330 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$273K321,726
- 3357 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$161K321,729
- 3309 Pelham Rd # 0 Orlando, FL$131K221,136
- 440 Westminster St Orlando, FL$300K42.52,604
- 3324 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$213K311,404
- 3240 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$161K311,102
- 3304 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL$283K421,750
- 3319 Pelham Rd Orlando, FL$175K21991
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!