3343 Eve Dr W, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 88
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 1244140000
- Zillow Home ID: 44527043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3343 Eve Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% greater than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
- 3343 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$114K321,716
- 9806 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$81K31.51,480
- 3353 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$55K211,247
- 9717 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$57K211,285
- 9725 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$100K211,558
- 9814 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$49K21756
- 3332 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$78K311,069
- 9733 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$55K31875
- 3325 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$49K211,090
- 9705 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$49K211,242
- 3346 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$98K21.51,480
- 9809 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$95K321,304
- 9820 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$83K311,368
- 3352 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL$48K211,038
- 9739 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$82K311,250
- 9817 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$72K41.51
- 9720 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$59K211,122
- 9728 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$48K211,027
- 9714 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL$84K321,096
- 9828 Eve Dr N Jacksonville, FL$69K211,220
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.