This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 967 all time views
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Features \ Community Pool, Complex Features \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Features \ Community Spa, Complex Features \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Features \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Two Way Fireplace, Floor Covering: Wood, Golf course, Heating system: Gas Heat, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Management - Owner, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2140860332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $337-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts Las Sendas home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Las Sendas homes, this home is valued 6.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Las Sendas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.1% less than in Mesa, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Las Sendas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Las Sendas home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!