3344 Waverly St, Detroit, MI 482384 beds, 2 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 3,614 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- 99 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- Parking: 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 12004404
- Zillow Home ID: 88677161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3344 Waverly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48238 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 79.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% lower than in Detroit, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48238 home values.
- 3336 Waverly St Detroit, MI$20K31.52,100
- 3330 Waverly St Detroit, MI$63K--21,537
- 3350 Waverly St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,204
- 3322 Waverly St Detroit, MI$45K--1.51,608
- 3360 Waverly St Detroit, MI$73K--43,422
- 3351 Waverly St Detroit, MI$46K--22,704
- 3337 Waverly St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,113
- 3318 Waverly St Detroit, MI$41K--22,074
- 3343 Waverly St Detroit, MI$86KStudio62,112
- 3359 Waverly St Detroit, MI$109K--44,144
- 3359 W Davison Detroit, MI$42K------
- 3329 Waverly St Detroit, MI$61K--32,600
- 3308 Waverly St Detroit, MI$42K31.51,401
- 3323 Waverly St Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,344
- 3300 Waverly St Detroit, MI$54K--1.51,988
- 3317 Waverly St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,387
- 3350 Tyler St Detroit, MI$71K--32,942
- 3342 Tyler St Detroit, MI$59K--21,274
- 3358 Tyler St Detroit, MI$56K21.51,229
- 3336 Tyler St Detroit, MI$53K312,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!