335 17th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 12/14/10: $143,195
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,476 sq ft
- Lot:1,250 sqft
- Year Built:1942
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $143,195
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow1092
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #4561 0157
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID508441
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$429,083||$399K – $468K||+$1,981||$290||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,374/mo||$1.8K – $2.9K/mo||-$43||$1.61||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Kingman Park home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Kingman Park homes, this home is valued 5.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 72.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% higher than in Washington, and 3.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
Neighborhood for 335 17th St Ne
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot-Hine Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- Eastern High (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- Browne Education Campus (assigned) PK-8 0.8 mi
- Washington Metropolitan High 9-12 0.1 mi
- Miner Elementary PK-5 0.2 mi
- Friendship Blow-Pierce Elementary & Mid... PK-8 0.3 mi
- Center City PCS - Capitol Hill PK-8 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005