335 23rd Ave E, Seattle, WA 981123 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement, 450 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1344300270
- Zillow Home ID: 48725857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 335 23rd Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 331 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$433K21950
- 339 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$699K521,980
- 329 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$629K32.52,020
- 343 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$615K622,570
- 325 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$709K22.52,650
- 401 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$554K411,860
- 321 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$672K32.52,180
- 334 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$544K211,090
- 330 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$773K322,100
- 338 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$753K31.752,170
- 403 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$530K321,550
- 342 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$744K512,190
- 326 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$813K622,480
- 315 23rd Ave E APT 6 Seattle, WA$413K11575
- 346 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$621K321,900
- 320 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$595K211,300
- 409 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$675K423,440
- 350 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$930K43.52,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.