335 Emery Dr E, Stamford, CT 069023 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,019,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- PATIO, Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,285 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 000-0662
- Zillow Home ID: 57359404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 335 Emery Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.5% greater than in Stamford, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06902 home values.
- 315 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$954K53.53,582
- 235 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$1.18M43.53,216
- 330 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$801K332,878
- 71 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.13M32.52,779
- 66 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.16M53.53,454
- 225 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$884K333,111
- 210 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$984K43.23,000
- 61 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.17M54.54,358
- 59 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.56M76.55,595
- 171 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$1.16M43.54,583
- 70 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.15M43.53,538
- 149 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$982K433,434
- 8 W Rock Trl Stamford, CT$1.05M43.53,911
- 25 W Rock Trl Stamford, CT$1.04M43.53,397
- 101 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$791K43.53,000
- 22 W Rock Trl Stamford, CT$807K43.52,887
- 31 W Rock Trl Stamford, CT$1.01M43.53,900
- 23 W Rock Trl Stamford, CT$839K43.52,887
- 144 Emery Dr E Stamford, CT$800K52.52,788
- 51 Knobloch Ln Stamford, CT$1.38M655,966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.